- This event has passed.
31st Annual Outstanding Achievement in Media Awards
April 12, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Annually, the Media Association of Pittsburgh recognizes outstanding individuals in the communications industry in the areas of radio, television, OMNI & agency/allied fields. In order to nominate someone in any category, you must meet each of the following criteria:
- Only current MAP members may submit nominations.
- Nominees do not have to be MAP members.
- Nominees should be made aware that he/she is being nominated and should be available to accept the award in person during the ceremony on Friday, April 12, 2019.
- Nominations can be made in any (or all) of six categories: radio, television, OMNI (Outdoor, Magazine, Newspaper and Internet), agency/allied, Thomas J. MacWilliams Lifetime Achievement and the Art Stein Memorial Award.
- Recipients may be honored only one time in a specific category.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a brief description (500 word maximum) of the nominee’s achievements in that specific category.
- Nominees should be individuals only. No companies, groups or families will be considered for these awards.
- Nomination period will close on March 1, 2019.