Media Association of Pittsburgh Scholarship Application
The Media Association of Pittsburgh Scholarship (formerly known as the Michael Wolff Scholarship) is dedicated to providing monetary reward to underwrite the college/university careers of Media related majors.
Include with your application:
- A transcript of your personal academic records, including your latest available semester.
- An academic recommendation from two faculty members familiar with your scholastic ability.
- A brief essay, written as letter, explaining what qualities you possess that make you qualified to receive a scholarship.
- Your current resume as you would present it to an employer.
To be eligible, students must:
- Include all the information (must be typed) required for application, along with this application.
- Reside and/or attend school in the Pittsburgh DMA.
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Demonstrate an academic interest or talent in field of study relevant to a career in radio, TV or a related media profession.
MAP Scholarship Application
We are currently experiencing some intermitent tech issues with downloading the necessary forms, so if you get an error please email your
information directly to Marisa Allen, MAP VP of Education at email@example.com.
Questions can be emailed to Christine Lesniakowski, MAP’s VP of Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org, and more information about the MAP Scholarship can be found at https://mediapittsburgh.com/about/scholarship-fund