Thank you for your interest in applying to the Media Association of Pittsburgh Scholarship!
The next scholarship nomination period will be in 2022. Scholarship nominations will be open from January 15, 2022 through March 1, 2022. The winners will be awarded scholarships at our cornerstone event, the Outstanding Achievement in Media Awards in April 2022.
To be eligible, students must:
- Include all the information (must be typed) required for application
- Reside and/or attend school in the Pittsburgh DMA
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Demonstrate an academic interest or talent in field of study relevant to a career in radio, TV or a related media profession
Include with your application:
- A transcript of your personal academic records, including your latest available semester.
- An academic recommendation from two faculty members familiar with your scholastic ability.
- A brief essay, written as letter, explaining what qualities you possess that make you qualified to receive a scholarship.
- Your current resume as you would present it to an employer.
The Media Association of Pittsburgh Scholarship Award Committee will review all applications and select the ideal candidates for the scholarships.
For any inquiries and/or to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.